By appointment only
Kailey passion for cooking began in Junior High school and flourished throughout high school. She competed her junior and senior year of high school with C-CAP and won a full ride scholarship to the Professional Culinary Institute in Campbell, CA. There she was able to learn under the mentorship of Master Chef Bo Friberg. After completing culinary school, Kailey returned home to Arizona. In the summer 2017 she welcomed her first child and took a small break from working. In winter of 2019 she welcomed her second child, shortly after she started teaching at SCC. From 2009-2020 Kailey has worked at various jobs all over the valley.
Here is her employment history:
- Let them Eat Cake Inc.- Cake decorator
- Sushi Roku- Lead line cook and Head of Pastry
- Food Styling- independently contracted.
- Mind Over Batter- Cake decorator and General Manager
- Sumo Maya- Lead line cook, Head of Pastry and Management
- Roadhouse Cinemas- Executive sous chef
- Caketini- Head cake decorator
- Aramark- line cook
- Cake decorating- independently contracted
- Scottsdale Community College- Bakery II teacher
Professional Pastry Techniques